Our Investment Process
A simple process with profound analysis
Our professional team of advisors and research analysts conduct a strategic process to achieve your financial goals.
Phase 1- Defining Investment Objectives
- Compose a client-driven portfolio and asset allocation strategy based on personal objectives and risk
- Define risk-adjusted return objectives to determine a suitable investment portfolio.
Phase 2 – Tactical Asset Allocation Part I
- Continuous top-down tactical asset allocation analysis by our investment committee incorporating market
outlooks, analyzing economic indicators, and historical market data.
- Asset class allocations (equities, fixed income, currencies, alternatives) are tactically adjusted based on
the macroeconomic analysis within the proposed model allocations range.
Phase 3 – Tactical Asset Allocation Part II
- After choosing the allocation to each major asset class, the investment committee will analyze and allocate bottom-up exposure as follows:s
- Equities: Regions, Sectors & Industries, Size & Style
- Fixed Income: Regions, Credit Quality, Duration
- Alternative Investment: Commodities, Hedge Funds, Private Equity
Phase 4 – Investment Selection
- Our investment committee meetson a regular basis to decide which investment vehicles will be used
- We tend to favor funds with low-costs, attractive historical returns adjusted to risk, and manager track record
- If we believe that the likelihood of an active manager outperforming an index is unlikely, we will favor a low-cost index fund
Phase 5 – Portfolio Analysis and Risk Management
- A proper risk exposure management assessment is conducted utilizing risk analysis tools
- Some of the indicators used to conduct the assessment are value at risk (VaR), tail risks, underlying holdings concentration, derivatives and hedging strategies, and asset allocation tolerance
- We will continuously monitor changes to client’s objectives and risk tolerance
- Monitoring changes to client’s objectives and risk tolerance
- Supported by a dedicated team of financial professionals and analysts
- Aligned interest and transparency of our fee-based model
- Long-term and dynamic vision
- Disciplined yet flexible